2010 And Up Camaro Magnuson Supercharger
2010+ Chevy Camaro Magnuson Supercharger
For the LS3 or L99 guy looking for much more than basic bolt-ons, Alternative Auto can help boost your rides performance with a Magnuson Products supercharger to add a minimum of about a 50% gain in power and TQ.
With the addition of the MP2300 TVS supercharger system, your 5th gen Camaro can out-perform many of its competitors on the streets with no sacrifice in MPG or drivability. Horsepower as well as torque are improved off idle to redline, giving more “power under the curve” than most other types of superchargers.
Camaro supercharger systems are complete with all components necessary for installation. Included in the kit is the cast aluminum intake manifold, factory “push-lock connectors” are utilized in the fuel system for installation ease, intercooler core, coolant circulation pump, heat exchanger and all necessary hardware to make a complete installation package. This system does not require any hood modifications.
System consist of:
• 100% complete bolt-on system
• Front inlet MP2300 TVS supercharger with integral bypass valve
• Patented cast aluminum intake manifold replaces factory composite unit and features the latest in proprietary intercooler airflow technology (patent pending)
• 180° rotation of supercharger provides straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
• “Internal bypass valve” virtually eliminates parasitic loss…and delivers a proven 30 to 66% increase in real world “under the curve” power. Best of all, it costs less than 1/3 of a horse at 60 mph. Now that’s real efficiency.
• Fuel system includes new injectors, extruded aluminum fuel rails, factory “push-lock” connectors and fuel regulator adaptor
• Computer programmer re-flashes factory ECU, spark and fuel calibration, transmission shift points, line pressure and torque converter strategies are optimized to manage increased torque, horsepower and mileage.
• Std. 3-year limited warranty
Alternative Auto includes complete custom tuning for all of our individual Magnuson installs which includes dyno results too.
Parts, Installation, and Dyno’ed, out-the-door, $8295.00.
Call for more information and installation!